Mail Order Info
We realize that there are still many areas in SA that do not have stores stocking our products, so we decided to introduce a mail order service so that our range of products is available to everyone.
For those of you who would like to have your local store stock our products, we encourage you to go to the store and speak to the store buyer. You can put them in touch with us and we will liase with them regarding prices and / or distributors who they should deal with regarding ordering.
Mail order & how it works:
If you are unable to locate a stockist in your area, then mail order would be the next best option for you. Here’s how it works:
– Should you wish to have your order couriered, an additional charge will be applicable.
– Orders can be placed by fax, e-mail, telephonically or via our online ordering system.
– If you have any queries regarding place mail orders, please contact 021-701 9961.
– Please note that orders will not be dispatched until payment reflects in our account.
– For orders placed manually (ie. not via our online shopping cart), proof of payment must be faxed or e-mailed.
– Please use your surname as a reference.